Saturday, April 21, 2012

Which Engineering branch for a PvP Pally?

Any advice please? Just did the grind to 210 - not easy mining it all yourself because you are a broke newb - only to find I would need to go Gnomish to make the net-o-matic. Any advice? I'm asking around to get one made to save me from deciding yet but no luck so far :(|||I don't think making goblin bombs would help you that much since they take time to throw. Time better spent droppin the hammer. So I'd pick gnome.

I'm in no way an expert at engineering though.|||Most of the advice I received was that you should base your decision mostly on which place you want the extra hearth location to be. I went gnome, because the bombs were not as useful to me as the net-omatic, deathray, and shrinker... both trees do have the trinket that gives you +45 stam however.

No comments:

Post a Comment