Thursday, April 19, 2012

Level 70: Profession

I just hit level 70 as a Blood Elf Rogue. I am having trouble picking up a new profession. Currently I have Leatherworking and Skinning, but I do not plan on leveling my Leatherworking. And Skinning does not make me a lot of money since on my server a stack of skin costs about 2g.|||if you want quick money, skinning, mining, herb, alch. All should seel for good amounts. there are a lot of good things you can make for your rogue as a 70 lw, expensive recipes though.|||If you still want a crafting prof, why not try engineering? The people I know who have it say that's it a lot of fun. Not to mention getting your own mounts, pets, and repair bot.|||Quote:








I just hit level 70 as a Blood Elf Rogue. I am having trouble picking up a new profession. Currently I have Leatherworking and Skinning, but I do not plan on leveling my Leatherworking. And Skinning does not make me a lot of money since on my server a stack of skin costs about 2g.




Have you considered skinning in nagrand? I mean if you farm just outside of the horde town you can get thick clefthoof leather which I'm sure would sell for more then 2 gold per stack.

Marlus mentioned engineering. However, if you don't have a lot of time available to play I wouldn't go that route. Since it can take quite a bit of materials to lvl engineering up. And, judging from your note, I'm under the impression you want a faster way to make gold then what you currently have now.

Best way, in my opinion, would be to choose mining as a second profession. And leave skinning as your first. This way you can skin monsters who are around mining nodes you clear. And its all profit. Then one day when you have more gold then you may want to check into other professions and see which one you'll like the best for your character.|||have you checked out the prices of lower level leathers in your server? easier to get too.|||Quote:








And Skinning does not make me a lot of money since on my server a stack of skin costs about 2g.




A stack of which kind?

I suggest that clefthoof leather is likely to sell for MUCH more than 2g per stack.|||Thanks for the suggestions guys. I think I will still with Skinning and pick up mining. Once I get my epic flying mount, I will take a crafting profession.

No comments:

Post a Comment