Saturday, April 21, 2012

Void Crystals

I was tossing around the idea of getting Mongoose on my weapon, but I'm sure buying mats is off the table since I'm poor.

I can craft some epic BoE leather gloves. My question is, do all epics DE into void crystals? It would really suck to make it, DE it, and get something else.|||It might help if we knew what pattern you wanted to use. I can't remember off hand the minimum level an epic has to be to DE into a Void. (Enchantrix has made me lazy. )

However, I find it unlikely that you can make any epic item of a high enough level for less money than it would cost to just buy the void crystal. Even if you plan to farm the mats, you can sell the mats (or the item itself if it goes for more than the market value of the mats) and just use that money to buy what you need. I'm betting you could get several voids for what you could get from the mats. Heck, the Primal Nethers needed for most BoE epics go for enough themselves that you could pick up 2-3 voids for the cost of the nether.|||Yes all 70 epics DE into Voids. Catt is right though - it will cost FAR more in mats to make the gloves and DE them than just buy the void on the AH|||If you want to be able to know what kind of stuff an item DEs into, then get yourself the auctioneer addon. Part of that addon is Enchantrix, like Cattleya mentioned, which will tell you exactly what an item can possibly DE into, broken down into percentages. This also helps, of course, when you have an enchanter and need to choose between quest rewards that are all equally useless - sometimes you have one item that has a better chance of DEing into something good, so then you can select that one instead of the one with the highest vendor price.|||on the servers i play voids go for between 20-50g and ive yet to see an epic that can be brought or made for less than 50g.

No comments:

Post a Comment