Saturday, April 21, 2012

Best Instance to farm Runecloth

I did a quick search and I saw some questions about mageweave and there were some mentions of where to get runecloth out in regular areas but no one mentioned any instances that would be good for runecloth.

I am looking for an instance that I can farm with my 70 hunter. My hunter needs it for rep and firstaid (yeah I know I shouldnt have let it fall behind) and I have a mage on a second account that is a tailor that also needs cloth for skill ups.

I appreciate your feedback!|||i'd say anything from brd, diremaul, strat, scholo, lbrs, ubrs.|||I have tried a couple of those in the past before I had my gear upgrades. I guess its time to go back. :)

Thanks for the advice!|||try ZF. mostly trolls. =]|||Quote:








try ZF. mostly trolls. =]




ZF drops mageweave, and sometimes silk. No runecloth though, if you have an enchanter go ZF for mats, its great for DEing greens into (vision?) dust.|||Quote:








ZF drops mageweave, and sometimes silk. No runecloth though, if you have an enchanter go ZF for mats, its great for DEing greens into (vision?) dust.




oh god. i was thinking mageweave. how the hell did i miss that?? lol thanks!|||Quote:








I am looking for an instance that I can farm with my 70 hunter. My hunter needs it for rep and firstaid (yeah I know I shouldnt have let it fall behind) and I have a mage on a second account that is a tailor that also needs cloth for skill ups.

I appreciate your feedback!




If you really want to get just runecloth (not a lot of partial stacks of miscellaneous junk parts) DON'T farm an instance. Go to Western Plaguelands and farm the cauldron areas <sp?>(the far east farmstead is probably the best). It drops like crazy there. With a 70 hunter you should be raking it up like leaves in the fall. The instances are mostly elite mobs. Not difficult for you, but will still take more time, more arrows, to take down and the drop rate for the runecloth is slower.|||as said plague lands is great for runecloth. o the ogres around dire maul|||silithus. nuff said.|||beste place no mather what is the lvl 58-59 mobs in hellfire. the orcs. they have a drop rate of 1.5 cloth for each kill. and they die just as fast as wpl mobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment