Saturday, April 21, 2012

Man, I can't decide on the engineering specialty

Obviously I can buy the XL Jumper cables (or can I?) so I guess the main decision is between the gnome goggles and the goblin helmet. The helmet seems better than the goggles for surv. (I lose crit but gain agi bonus and stun resist...) but will I end up using either one when I get there? All the bombs and chicken stuff I don't really care about...|||Mostly comes down to where you want to be able to teleport to with the unsafe transporter.|||Quote:








Mostly comes down to where you want to be able to teleport to with the unsafe transporter.




Yup. That. My druid could teleport to Moonglade, so I really didn't need a portal to Everlook.

My rogue loved bombs, so she went goblin. Not much to it really.

No comments:

Post a Comment