Saturday, April 21, 2012

Selling Fish?

So, quick guidelines - how much does Golden fish sticks sell for on your servers :)

Im EU-Scarshield Legion for ref.



I was thinking about 15 gold for 20?

More/Less?

Any other fish i should sell (spicy crawdads?)

If so - cost......

Only asking as Im now 375 fishing and, pardon the pun, the world is my oyster ;)

Kev|||Have you checked the AH to see what other are selling the same thing for? Do you use Auctioneer to scan the auction house?|||Quote:








Have you checked the AH to see what other are selling the same thing for? Do you use Auctioneer to scan the auction house?




Occassionally ;)

I wanted a feel from other people.

I dont scan everything ;)

Kev|||The problem is that the economies can be very different across servers. It would be interesting to start a tracking system for specific items across severs just to see how wildly things fluctuate. If I remember, I'll check my AH tonight.|||Quote:








So, quick guidelines - how much does Golden fish sticks sell for on your servers :)

Im EU-Scarshield Legion for ref.



I was thinking about 15 gold for 20?

More/Less?

Any other fish i should sell (spicy crawdads?)

If so - cost......

Only asking as Im now 375 fishing and, pardon the pun, the world is my oyster ;)

Kev




When I was just able to make Golden fish sticks a month ago, they were like 5 for 8g. Now, it depends on how many ppl are selling them on AH. If not many are listed, I would list 5 for 9.95 g. If there are too many listed or someone undercut to below 20g, I would just wait.

spicy crawdads is about 20 for 20g - 30g.

I would advise to list 5 a stack not 20.

PVP servers' (mine) AH price are usually higher than PVE servers.


|||i list them for 1g bid 2g buyout (stacks 20g bid / 40g BO)

ether they don't sell or someone pays buyout. my server must be full of "right now" ppl, because 99% of my auctions are buyouts... nobody bids on any of my other auctions either.

No comments:

Post a Comment