Saturday, April 21, 2012

I have herb/mining both 375 where are the best places to gather?

So far I know 2 places where herbs and ores are concentrated.

- Skulk Rock Cave (Hinterlands)

*Mithril ore (about 10g a stack)

*Ghost Mushrooms (about 40g a stack)

All I have to do here is gather all the resources and because the cave is so small it can be done real quickly. I dont have to run around too much, when all the ressources are gatheres I just have to logout and login again after 10 minutes.

- Unguro Crater

*Thorium (about 20g a stack)

*Mountain Silversage (about 20g a stack)

*Dream Foil (about 23g a stack)

I have to run around alot around the crater (good thing I have an epic) and into a couple of caves for Thorium , Mountain Silversages and Dreamfoil are easy to get around the crater too I can also find the occasional Sungrass and Golden Sansam for an extra bit of gold.



I get very good gold per hour, Do you guys know any places in Azeroth or The OL where herbs and ores are concentrated?

I know Nagrand is farmed alot but its mostly for ores and not herbs, besides competition in Nagrand is fierce. I'm not lazy or anything I'm just saying that the more players there are farming in the same area the more divided the resources will be and would end up limiting the gold per hour I'd normally get.|||There are 2 caves in Zanger where you can also get Ghost Mushrooms. One is where all the bog lords are close to the border of Terroka and the other is in the north west where the Ogres are.|||Quote:








I get very good gold per hour, Do you guys know any places in Azeroth or The OL where herbs and ores are concentrated?




What do you consider "very good gold per hour"? I get well over 100g an hour doing ore, in Nagrand. Even more, if I prospect it.

Ore and herbs are all over outlands. If you want adamantite, go either to Nagrand (as you said) or Blades Edge, IMO.

There are a few hundred adamantite nodes there, as I recall.

As for herbs, I get them as I pick up ore, and therefore don't pay much attention to location.

My epic flyer on the drood helps a bit also.|||for herbs i grind bog lords in zanger plenty primal life and good bunch of herbs to boot.|||netherstorm or shadowmoon vally ? if you have a epic flying mount it gets even easier.|||I have 375 herb and I farm boglords in zangar, primal lifes and herbalism to boot!|||Well I want to get my epic flyer, All I have is a regular flyer which is unbearably slow. So are SMV, Netherstorm and Nagrad still good to gather ores and herbs even if I dont have the epic flyer?

No comments:

Post a Comment