Thursday, April 19, 2012

Silly question about level requirements...

I know this is probably obvious but I can't find the answer anywhere...

Is there a level requirement to reach a certain level of tailoring? For example, do you have to be level 20 to get 100+ skill? I guess what I'm trying to ask is: can my level 1 bank alt be a 300 tailor? I know he probably can't get higher because he can't go into shat.

~Malaran~|||Yes there are definitley char lvl requiremnets for trades.

Else we would have lvl 19 twinks running around in uber lvl 70 engineering gear.|||Taken from a Wow Site (not naming it cos not sure about gold ads)

All professions require character level 5 to get apprentice (entry level) training. All the primary crafting proficiencies have skill level requirements.

Apprentice - Lvl 5

Journeyman - Lvl 10

Expert - Lvl 20

Artisan - Lvl 35

Master Lvl 50

Hope this helps|||Quote:








Taken from a Wow Site (not naming it cos not sure about gold ads)

All professions require character level 5 to get apprentice (entry level) training. All the primary crafting proficiencies have skill level requirements.

Apprentice - Lvl 5

Journeyman - Lvl 10

Expert - Lvl 20

Artisan - Lvl 35

Master Lvl 50

Hope this helps




Thanks, that's exactly what I needed to know.|||level 35 will let you max tailoring at 300.

No comments:

Post a Comment