Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Jewel crafting for an alt?

Hi, I have an alt that does jewel crafting. Now it kind of seems helpful at the low levels (made some rings for my other characters long before they were able to find stuff), but was wondering, what about as my mains get higher? Is the stuff that is made only able to be used for a jewel crafter? Also, seems like as my mains level, I been finding some good stuff out there and was wondering if my jewel crafting would match it? Also it is an alt (but you never know, maybe will play him more) and am making him to help my other guys, and am picking professions that would support my other guys, is jewel crafting it?

Oh one other thing, can stuff made by jewel crafters be used in battle ground or arena? Now my character that is a jewel crafter is only 14, but I kind of like these little statues that he makes that can heal. I am sure another healing option is never a bad thing. Can does be used in bg or arena? I never seen it in bg before, but you never know. Is it a useful pvp profession (I have other toons that can gather so that's not a problem).

Thanks.|||Jc is good at 350+ just becuse you can cut your own gems. I made a few things here and there lvling up but nothing amazing, everything I could live without. The best neck in the game for her though is made by JC from sunwell, so it's useful outide of gems at 375. Pvp, I truthfully don't think anyone uses the statues in bgs, they aren't really worth it. I wouldn't lvl JC unless I was going to 375.

No comments:

Post a Comment