Saturday, April 21, 2012

Crafting profession choice help

I am starting an alt to level with a friend who has a feral druid.

I am rolling a draenei pally

I will pick up mining but can't decide between engineering/blacksmithing/JC

I know engineering has trinkets and other things for pally like ranged but I really can't get excited to level this from a role playing perspective.

I am really torn between smithing and jewelcrafting.

I will probably only make the items for myself and just sell leftover stuff. But I want to keep this all the way to seventy. I have read many threads on both leveling and benefits but can't really find a good choice.

My main is a mage with tailoring and enchanting.

Any thoughts or advice??|||JC will be beneficial to both you and the druid AND your mage. Not only though, but it's got a nice profit return (making most of the designs a bit pricey ^^; ). Being able to make your own rings and gems is nice though. From a role-play perspective it works to, because outside of the Outlands the only trainers readily availble are in Exodar or Silvermoon.|||Not to mention the fact that Draenei have the Gemcutting racial, which gives them an extra +5. ^^

Some of the jewels sell really well, and require the least on a mats/profit ratio. And if you have jewels you can create that need even fewer or cheaper mats, but that don't really sell, then just ship them to your mage to DE them. Then you still get the most of it.|||Thanks I will definately go mining and JC.

No comments:

Post a Comment