Saturday, April 21, 2012

Tracking Herbs/Nodes

I've read in a couple of places that you can now track herbs and nodes at the same time. Naturally now that I want to look up that info again I obviously cannot find it.. :S

Can anyone confirm/deny this?|||I can confirm that you cannot have herbalism and mining trackers up at the same time.|||I can deny that you can have herbalism and mining trackers up at the same time.|||I can confirm this denial of dual simultaneous tracking surveillance modes.|||I deny everything. *shifty eyes*|||Just get the gatherer mod, and you'll know where nodes and herbs are typically located...Then, go from there.

Most people don't mine and herb at the same time.|||Ummm...nope, it is true, you can track both herbs and mines at the same time. I asked on the official boards if there was a way to do it and was told no, but use a macro you could click to change back and forth as you fly along. I made the macro, clicked it one time and since then both yellow blips are on my mini-map. I have a feeling it is a bug that will be fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment