Thursday, April 19, 2012

Making money at the low levels?

I have a few characters in there teens, pretty much have all the professions down. I was thinking using some of them just to make me some money (also don't think I will be leveling all my toons, but using some just to go out to mine or skin and call it a day). So at the levels my characters, what are good ways to make money?

Ok, now on my server, the best thing that is making me any money, is copper bars, I can get between a gold or two for a stack of 20. I was getting a gold for leather, but the market seemed to have dropped. Also herbs don't seem to be selling well either (but I been looking at silver leaf and peacebloom, maybe some of the other herbs at my level).

Oh, is there any other good ways to make some money other than what I listed above that I should be exploring?

Thanks all.|||There are many threads floating around here related to money making.

Per my exp selling the ores from mining tends to make more money then the bars. Although for higher end stuff like Eternium and Khorium, the bars tend to sell better (Jewel crafters can't prospect them). It's always wise to check either way to see what the market is doing.

I tend to go with mining/leatherworking with my toons to get them some money. This combination has worked well for me. Others prefer Herbalism but I have not had such good luck selling the herbs at the lower levels.

With the crafting professions you will spend more money then you will make most of the time. (Yes I know some people have found small niches but for the most part I believe this to be true.)

I would just keep up selling the ore/bars and download auctioneer. Auctioneer will keep track of trends in the AH and help with pricing. It also tells you the value of quest rewards so you can take the one with the highest resale if there is not one you can use.

While not 100% reliable, it is a great tool if you have a basic understanding of how the AH works.|||Gathering FTW....

But, you'll begin to make decent money, certainly enough for a level 40 mount, around levels 32-34.

No comments:

Post a Comment