Thursday, April 19, 2012

Alchemy 354.. what happens now??

uh.. there is nothing left to learn from the Alchemy trainer. Does this mean I can only advance by buying recipes from vendors or the AH?

Any advice on which are the great recipes and which are a waste of time (as far as demand goes for the finished product).

Is there a list somewhere of where these vendors are to buy the recipes from? I come across them from time to time.. does what they carry vary?

I am lvl 64.|||all your next skills to learn will come from faction rep. check in with the quater masters and you should be able to get some recipes to get your skills back up. from top of my head try zanger marsh and sporregar for them. if you have atlas loot then go to faction rewards and you will be able to see who can give you what and at what lvl of rep|||Okay, quarter masters, right.. I guess there will be some Scryer recipes? I bought the Sporregar recipes already. Guess I better do some research.|||http://www.wowwiki.com/Alchemy#265-300

Pick up xmute: primal might from the vendor in the treehouse closest to aldor rise in the lower city of Shattrath.

Also go to your faction's vendor in the blade's edge mountains, either Thunderlord stronghold for Horde or whatever it is for the alliance and buy the recipes for super mana and major defense. These will carry you through.

No comments:

Post a Comment