Saturday, April 21, 2012

engineering 363-375

I'm stuck at the moment. I'm about 3000g/5000g for my epic mount but I need 375 engineering. At the moment I need 7 stabalisers and they're still green, so maybe that'll give me 1-2 levels. But my main question is, ofcourse, what should I make? It's all so darn expensive :(|||I farmed for the Khorium Scope recipe. That still pushes my level up (slowly) but they do sell well on my server.|||I'll have a look into it, thanks for the tip :)|||Go farm the guys around the relics in the Ogrilla area in BEM until they drop the schematic for repair bot 110G took me about 40-50 kills but the mats are reasonably cheap/easy to get and the repair bots sell fairly well and if your in a raiding guild you'll be loved forever when you drop a repair bot after a couple of wipes|||Quote:








Go farm the guys around the relics in the Ogrilla area in BEM until they drop the schematic for repair bot 110G took me about 40-50 kills but the mats are reasonably cheap/easy to get and the repair bots sell fairly well and if your in a raiding guild you'll be loved forever when you drop a repair bot after a couple of wipes




You can do this or farm the demons in SMV, for a leather head Shematic ( i did it with this one but it is very expensive) or the Bloodelf archers around the north eastern mana forge in Netherstorm, they drop the Koruim scope schematic. The guys around the relics in ogrilla also drop the bullet machine (adaminite i think) that sells well and should net you a couple of skill ups.|||Got the khorium scope recipe on my 2nd kill, and advertised on the trade channel. Found 1 person so far that wants me to make it, so I'm making progress. Thanks for the help guys.|||For me the bot recipe tip was golden. Dropped on my second kill and smootly took me all the way to 375. Also my guild loves me for many free repairbots|||Quote:








Got the khorium scope recipe on my 2nd kill, and advertised on the trade channel. Found 1 person so far that wants me to make it, so I'm making progress. Thanks for the help guys.




Try crafting and putting them in AH. They barely cost any deposit and should make your money back roughly.

Repair bots are a good way to get a few points as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment