Thursday, April 19, 2012

Question for 365+ Jewelcrafters

I'm not a Jewelcrafter but I want to add a meta to my new Helm. I'm not finding it at the AH so I'll get the mats and then hire a JC. My question is that, since i'm looking for Tenacious Earthstorm Diamond, the recipe calls for "at least 5 blue gems", along with with one Earthstorm Diamond (which i can get from the AH). Does this mean ANY 5 blue gems? As in the cheapest i can get is still OK? Or does the quality/level of those 5 some how affect the final product? I'm thinking any 5 would do. Right? Thanx|||You are right, the rarity of the gem has no influence whatsoever. It just needs to be listed as blue (green and purple gems like Talasite or Shadow Draenite qualify too), and you need 5 of them.|||It means you have to have 5 blue socket gems in your gear already, then the name of the meta will appear in white not grey and you will be able to equip it.|||That's all i needed to know. THANX!!|||Good info as well. THANX!!|||Quote:








It means you have to have 5 blue socket gems in your gear already, then the name of the meta will appear in white not grey and you will be able to equip it.




To clarify, I believe it is 5 blue gems, regardless of what color socket they are in.|||It is. And you can always equip the piece, the gem will just appear greyed out and you won't benefit from it if you don't meet requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment