Saturday, April 21, 2012

Comfortable Insoles

Comfortable Insloes. WTH are they good for? I've asked and some have said it helps reduce armor damage. I'm not so sure.

Anyone?

For those who don't know it's a LW crafted item.|||The best answer I've seen is that it reduces damage to your equipment for the 30 minutes its active. So apply it before an instance or whatever to save on repair costs...|||For leveling Leatherworking cheaply for the first couple points.

You can vendor 'em.|||lol cheaply you say, the pattern cost 35+ gold on my server.. never seen this in the shops..|||its on my server for 7g, 3 or 4 of them... maybe a blip.|||It is rumoured to give -30% durability damage on your gear - the damage taken upon death not included. But some say it's not true, and people haven't proven yet that it really does work. I guess we'll never find out, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment