Saturday, April 21, 2012

Do these not stack?

Have I wasted my money? Am levelling my mage as an enchanter as best I can and trying to twink her as a 29 (with no money :p). People tell me these don't stack but I can't find a run speed add-on to check.
|||They don't stack, 8% is the max you can get.|||So 'slightly' is 8%? I'm always confused by terms like 'slightly', 'a great deal' (as in the Sneaking Potion), etc, as they don't give hard figures that make sense to me. Is there a place where I can read or figure out what amounts these terms provide?|||Yeah, both the enchant and the equip bonus give 8%. Wowhead is a good place to check out the specifics, e.g if you look up those boots and click on the "Equip: Run speed increased slightly", you can see the spell details. The Effect tells you what it does exactly.|||Quote:








Yeah, both the enchant and the equip bonus give 8%. WoWDigger is a good place to check out the specifics.




Fixed. Pimping goldseller-owned sites is not liked here.

No comments:

Post a Comment