Thursday, April 19, 2012

please help with tailoring

My first chr was a warlock. I played him to 70, full questing.

I loved my fel and dots.

Then at 70 I have just enough to buy a flying mount...man was I happy.

Then I started to work on Frozen set. After what seemed like endless grinding of materials. I was 372 tailoring. only needed one more piece..man I am going to get this going then work on money for epic mount.

I switched to 43/7/11, I believe that is what I had. I could grind and grind but I got sooo frustrated when after 6 yellow expensive patterns, I was at 373.

I just could not take it any more.

6 patterns and 1 POINT....man I can't type what I said about bliz and their crafting.

I don't know what to do...I can't even think of endless days of grinding again to get nowhere. Is there any other way to get tailoring up?

yep I read about a pattern that falls off a boss and the drop rate is less than 1%. ROFL

any ideas are very welcome this is just insane.|||I can sympathize, I haven't managed to hit 375 on any of my crafting professions yet *shame* I always have more important things to spend the money on.

Good luck with it though ^ ^|||you can always make bags. sell them. use the money to buy your mats for the big things. i know... im at like... 350ish i think.|||I diverted funds from my Epic flyer fund to fuel my quest to 375 tailoring. Apparently my timing was accidentally perfect. I started buying netherweave fairly shortly after the new dailies. All those people grinding blood elves and wretched let to a flood of the stuff on the AH, it is still nicely priced though. If you're at 373 you should be able to grind out to 375 for only a couple hundred gold.|||Quote:








6 yellow expensive patterns




Hmm.. just wondering, did you get the patterns for the Imbued Netherweave Robe/Tunic? Because those are pretty cheap, especially in comparison to all the other patterns at that level that require tons of primals.

If you don't, then I hope you either are Scryer yourself, or have a Scryer friend who still owes you a favour. There's a vendor at the Sanctum of the Stars (Scryer only) in Shadowmoon Valley, who has a limited supply of both the Robe and the Tunic pattern. Make sure you get those (or at least one of them), and you'll no longer have to worry about insane grinding or huge prices. Sure, they do require Netherweb Spider Silk, but that's easier to grind than all those primals. For the rest they only need some Imbued Netherweave Bolts, and a piece of Rune Thread. Can't level any easier, and it stays yellow all the way up to 375.|||Quote:








Hmm.. just wondering, did you get the patterns for the Imbued Netherweave Robe/Tunic?




Will agree to him on that. I made those till I reach 375. It was frustrating though only because of the spider silk. But I just farmed the spiders for like 30 mins and I had 20 of the silks and made my way to 375. Ask a friend or guildie or see AH to buy those patterns. Saves you a lot compared to the other patterns.|||yep the imbued netherweave robe was great in getting my tailoring maxed out|||the Imbued Netherweave Tunic is what I have been making.

Its yellow and 6 of them got me one point.

MAN I CAN SCREAM...this is pure BS.|||Quote:








the Imbued Netherweave Tunic is what I have been making.

Its yellow and 6 of them got me one point.

MAN I CAN SCREAM...this is pure BS.




I forgot the name but a friend said there is "1" pattern that is orange at 370+ its some boots that drop in high instance....1% chance to drop.

THE TYPICAL BUZZARD PLAN|||Quote:








the Imbued Netherweave Tunic is what I have been making.

Its yellow and 6 of them got me one point.

MAN I CAN SCREAM...this is pure BS.




Thats how it is supposed to work.

@375 you basically get tier5 gear just for grinding some mats, so the journey there isn't supposed to be easy.

I know a guy that took 50 attempts to get the last 3 points.

At least you know with time that it will happen.

I downed the prince in kara nearly 50 times and never saw the 1h healing mace. I still haven't seen it.

Many things are random, but you will get the points just keep up the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment