Thursday, April 19, 2012

What are your favorite Daily Quests?

I'm just running around now on my just-turned-70 mage picking up daily quests and testing them out. I am interested in which ones are your top 5 or 10 that you think are good gold for the effort.

So far I like the Sunfury Attack Plans one best as it is easy and drops quickly. I don't leave the area until I've got 10 Scryer signets off them which I then turn in.

The one I've disliked the most so far is bombing the Skettis birds eggs. No loot, takes time, horrid guard birds attack you from the air. Also if there are a lot of people there the eggs are pretty sparse. I will be dropping this one I think.

EDIT: Please mods, move this to Community. I am sorry, I posted in the wrong forum.|||Quote:








I'm just running around now on my just-turned-70 mage picking up daily quests and testing them out. I am interested in which ones are your top 5 or 10 that you think are good gold for the effort.

So far I like the Sunfury Attack Plans one best as it is easy and drops quickly. I don't leave the area until I've got 10 Scryer signets off them which I then turn in.

The one I've disliked the most so far is bombing the Skettis birds eggs. No loot, takes time, horrid guard birds attack you from the air. Also if there are a lot of people there the eggs are pretty sparse. I will be dropping this one I think.

EDIT: Please mods, move this to Community. I am sorry, I posted in the wrong forum.




Ogri'la quests are pitifully easy....and give nice amounts of gold for your time.

I actually like skettis, but have an epic flyer, which I use to get out of the way of the birds quickly....The quest is five min, or less. No prob.|||It's all boring once you've done em all more than 10 times|||Quote:








It's all boring once you've done em all more than 10 times




/agree

I got 3 epic flyers and 2 were funded from daily quests. I hate daily quests! Why would I work all day and go home to work again on daily quests in wow?

If I really have to do daily quests, I would like to do all the bombing ones. They are easy, short and painless.|||I hate the sunfury attack plans because it is so uneven. I frequently get it on the first kill and frequently I have to clear out a whole damn manaforge (I guess that means it evens out but I'd rather just have to clear 1/2 a manaforge each time).

I like:

Knowing your ley lines

The one where you plant the flag and kill 6 demons

The one where you kill the summoners, archers and bloodknights

The one where you free the murlocs

The one where you get the dark iron ore stuff

The dead scar bombing run

The one where you bomb the boats and kill the marines (I think that's what they're called)

--AND--- 2 words!

Mana CUBES!!!!|||Quote:








It's all boring once you've done em all more than 10 times




I like the Shattered Sun daily's best. I try to do them every day and I do them on both my 70's, talk about boring. But the gold is good. I also do the daily cooking and fishing every day on both for the rewards which can be pretty good.|||I have a mage and a holy pally, one thing i have noticed is that the dailies (non flying) tend to favour classes that have high dps or high def/sta/arm.

I can fly thru the dailies with my mage 2-3 hitting mobs. however on my Pally it is a real pain, Stuns, silences low dps mana stealing, replenishing mana constantly all creates an absolute pain in the rear.

I tend to group for the Isles dailies when on my pally and solo on my mage.

Just like farming, the dailies favour certain classes, some classes are just resigned to not making gold quickly thru farming and dailies.

Bring on some healing dailies or something to even it out imo.|||Sunfury can suck at times.

I gave up on it two days ago after killing those mobs on both sides three times. I tried again yesterday. Still no drop. Today, it only took one side to get it.

Good thing I am Scryer.

Spirits of Auchindoun is my favorite. Easy as pie.|||The Booterang quest for netherwing rep. I love the description from 'Full Metal Jacket' [ITEM]Booterang[/ITEM]

It's also fun throwing it at Peon's "Me not the kind of Orc"|||For gold/hour, the SSO ones are great. The quests are bunched together, there are a lot of them and the things you have to do are fast usually. I like them because you can port there from Shatt so minimal time running around etc.

If you want easy gold during the Festival, do the Honor the Flame quests and Desecrate the opposing faction's flame. See http://www.wowwiki.com/Midsummer_Fire_Festival for locations etc. I picked up 400g or so doing those over the weekend while I was watching TV, talking to friends, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment