Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Preparing for Wrath...

I was just wondering if anyone is stockpiling mats for the expansion, or if I should be auctioning everything as soon as I get em?

For example my main is a skinner and a LW - at the moment he's got a few stacks of the higher LW mats in the bank, just in case. I thought that maybe I should hang on to them so i could get a few early skillup points when the xpac is released but I figure that it will be a lot easier to just farm the new type of leather in Northrend and level up that way ( I guess the recipes that are available there at 375 shouldn't require anything too tricky to farm).

Anyway, so I've got a load of musty leather sitting in the bank and am wondering if I'm better off selling it now or waiting till Wrath releases and hoping the price goes up as the Outland mats become scarcer. Any ideas? Anyone know how the markets changed when BC was released?|||If i remember correctly quite a lot of profession info was given (leaked?) before TBC came out which caused the market price of high end skill mats to sky rocket.

Chances are things will probably go the same way with WotLK.

Maybe worth keeping any rare prof mats, but the rest should be fairly easily farmed (herbs, leather, common ore).

No comments:

Post a Comment