Saturday, April 14, 2012

Levelling first aid above 250

[:1]I just spent a couple of hours starting from scratch with first aid on a L66 character - should have been using this since the start.

I've taken it up to 250 by taking all the training I could find, going to see the bloke in Arathi, doing the triage quest.

I've been to Burko in Hellfire Peninsular to get his books but they start at 300.

My highest level recipe is mageweave bandage, which is green now and not levelling much - but I don't have a recipe for heavy mageweave or runecloth, and the next book is for netherweave which I need to have levelled first aid to 330 for.

Is there somewhere else I need to go for training in heavy mageweave or runecloth bandages, or do i have to creep up there with mageweave?|||You have to go to (Since it seems you're horde.) Dustwallow Marsh where those ogres are (Forget the name of the village...) and there's a guy there that sells Heavy Mageweave Bandage, and I THOUGHT Runecloth came off the trainer, but maybe it sells in the AH?|||Runecloth and heavy runecloth at least come from the same npc that gave you the triage quest. Just talk to him again when your first aid is high enough and you should be offered a chat option to train.|||Quote:








Runecloth and heavy runecloth at least come from the same npc that gave you the triage quest. Just talk to him again when your first aid is high enough and you should be offered a chat option to train.




Thanks - sorted now, no problem. I was thrown off by not seeing any indication that he had more training available - like you say, you have to go back because he won't offer it until you pass 250, or perhaps best to go loaded up with cloths and just do the levelling next to him.|||Just a note for others like me who are levelling their first character and are discovering as they go along - the First Aid guide needs updating, as Grand Master training is available in Northrend.

I only found it by accident as I'd upped my mining skill past 425 and was looking for the mining profession trainer to see if there were any more smelt recipes, and found a First Aid trainer I didn't know existed.

Frostweave bandages are the next step after double netherweave.

As an aside, levelling in Northrend seems very quick - lots of XP per mob and quest, and good drops/rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment