Monday, April 16, 2012

Arms Warrior Enchanter Farming?

Howdy,

I've just recently changed over to the arms spec for fun. I can't believe how usefull Bladestorm is. I can run into Shadowfang Keep and get just about the entire floor on me, hit Bladestorm and clear the pile. It was an awesome way to get the low level green and blue items to start my enchanting profession. After a few runs through Shadowfang, I was at 50 enchanting. I'm all set to move onto a 30+ dungeon for higher loot to break down. Not to bad. It was really easy with Bladestorm.

I was able to clear it a lot faster than my Fury spec. For fighting multiple targets ARMS seems to be the better of the two! Great way to farm low level greens fast!

What class do you use to farm the items needed for enchanting? There are a lot of AOE spells and attacks out there!

Happy Hunting!|||I just use my lvl 80 boomkin, and blast everything to pieces with Typhoon, Hurricane and Moonfire spam :p|||for sfk?

I have a feral druid. run through most of the instance, turn around, swipe twice. done.

I have a prot pally. run through most of the instance, turn around, consecrate, ret aura, hammer, avenger, heal if needed, done.

I have a DK. run through most of the instance, turn around, DnD (if i get bored, i'll icy touch, pest, bb), done.

and im sure bladestorm is great. my fury warrior is 60. he'll solo stuff soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment