Monday, April 16, 2012

tailoring CDs

sorry if this has already been done but I've been wondering why the tailoring CDs (ebonweave, spellweave and moonshroud) have a 4 day CD and transmutions and the titansteel smelt have only a 20hour CD. just doesn't make sense to me|||because we can make 4 pieces of cloth every 4 days and the other things you mentioned work as one item per day ? I assume that is it, anyway.|||I like the little buff we get from making the cloth though. Makes me always do my tailoring right before raid night. (Even though it doesn't last that long :( )|||Quote:








I like the little buff we get from making the cloth though. Makes me always do my tailoring right before raid night. (Even though it doesn't last that long :( )




I tried doing just that, but it takes the group so incredibly long to gather/summon/buff up that by the time the first pull happens the buff is either gone or has almost ended. Shame, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment