Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pilgrims - gotta love um

[:1]I waited a long time for this week to arrive... ...well a year since I started playing too late last year.

Five toons 0 to 350 and Grandmaster cooking in just a few hours and less than 2 gold (ingredients only) is the ideal way for someone as lazy as me.

Just a pain having to wait around for the; not-so-exciting-now city elemental raid in TB to finish.

I don't suppose there is a Fishing one too???|||No shortcuts for fishing unfortunately. You'll need to catch about 2500 fish no matter what you try.|||Is fishing worth getting up? Are there any good buffs from high end fish?

I can now cook everything I can kill, so as ralaxing as fishing maybe is it worth the hours of boredom?|||High end fish make good food buffs and are an easy way to make nice money. Especially if they make a cata level fish feast that'll be very useful.|||I'm up to the hunting turkeys part of the thanksgiving cooking power level. Is this still available or has it been removed?|||Should finish this Sat/Sun... check the ingame calendar.

The turkeys turned green around 348/350 for me but I generally had enough for 355+.

Don't forget the Achievement when you kill 40 within the time limit i.e 1 per 30 seconds?

I found it easiest (Horde) to head right from the UC gate towards The Bulwark and then loop around the left side of Brightwater lake and then back towards Brill etc.|||the new fishing and cooking dailies will give you a skillup when you turn them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment