Saturday, April 14, 2012

Herbalism Trainer

[:1]I can't for the life of me remember where the herbalism trainer is. I thought maybe there would be one in Craftsmans Terrace in Darnassus but I can't find one there, any help?|||He's at the temple of the Moon - or rather, one of the towers near it.

Ask a guard for directions, that'll put a flag on the mini-map for you to follow.|||As I said in the other thread (and as Dave points out) find a guard. You can speak to him and a list of directions pops up - click on the one you want and he or she will point you in the right direction, with an icon appearing on your map and mini-map.|||Thank you :D I found him, thanks again, I will always remember to ask guards in future :)|||I don't want to imply that you're a bother or something (the "as I said" might come across the wrong way), it's just a good piece of advice. I'm playing the game for 4.5 years now and I still ask a guard for directions from time to time.|||Wowwiki.com ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment