Thursday, April 12, 2012

No First Aid books now?

[:1]It's a while since I levelled a character in First Aid. Now I'm working on my alts (all between level 44-48) and I'm having trouble with it. Most of the websites seem to be a couple of patches back. But there are no more books on the AH, so I assume it's trainers only now? Can anybody recommend a site that tells me where to go for what?|||All the first aid trainers in vanilla teach you all the bandages upto Outland level, so you don't need any books now. You also don't need to do the triage quests anymore either, although they are available if you want to do them.|||http://www.wowwiki.com/First_aid ?|||Quote:








http://www.wowwiki.com/First_aid ?




OK, still a bit confusing but I guess both systems apply, manual and trainer, if you had a manual on hand, because my level 44 Druid can make Netherweave bandages and she's never been to Outland in her life.

Thanks, everybody.|||Wowwiki:

"Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): You no longer need to learn First Aid from books. The trainers have finally done their reading and are able to teach you the same thing. "|||Quote:








Wowwiki:

"Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): You no longer need to learn First Aid from books. The trainers have finally done their reading and are able to teach you the same thing. "




Yes, I read that too, but it seems the manuals I bought ages ago still work, because it says now to learn Netherweave you must go to the Temple of Telhamat.|||Yeah they all still work...same thing like the old books use by classed to learn high rank spells and abilities in Vanilla WoW...they still work but are pretty much vendor trash now.

No comments:

Post a Comment