Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mekgineer's Chopper

[:1]I'm working at becoming Exalted with the Valliance Expedition and have also switched my Gnome Death Knight to Engineering this past weekend. My goal is to get the schematic for the Chopper. Does it matter if I put him into either Gnomish or Goblin Engineering? Can either learn this schematic?|||either one can learn|||Quote:








either one can learn




Thank you very much. I'll proceed now to skill him up some more. It's certainly a lot easier with a level 73 who's 430 in Mining and can go almost anywhere to gather anything he wants!|||Before you get too excited though, better start stocking up on ore as well to sell. Cos the chopper is freaking expensive.|||Quote:








Before you get too excited though, better start stocking up on ore as well to sell. Cos the chopper is freaking expensive.




Well, yes, if you'll look back, you'll see that I was pleased that he's a high level miner as well. Not only can I gather 'stuff' to level up engineering, I can find things to sell profitably too. In fact, I'm just about to go take him on a mining tour.|||It won't be just one tour.

The chopper parts are 3k each or so, with total mats cost, no matter what your server's prices, at least over 12k.

Other than getting exceedingly lucky with 'skinning' the bots in Ulduar, there's no other way to obtain those items.

//edit: Not doing this to be a party-pooper... I want a bike too ._.|||Quote:








It won't be just one tour.

The chopper parts are 3k each or so, with total mats cost, no matter what your server's prices, at least over 12k.

Other than getting exceedingly lucky with 'skinning' the bots in Ulduar, there's no other way to obtain those items.

//edit: Not doing this to be a party-pooper... I want a bike too ._.




I try to do a mining tour at least three times a week, aiming my travels for areas that have both easily sellable things and things he needs for his career progress. I have another character in Northrend that can contribute things too. Also, there's a third one in Outlands, so his gathers help either for sales or for actual construction of items. I know Engineering is one of the most costly and time-consuming professions to level up, but I think it is tremendously amusing and fun to do, so....... I'm hooked! Got one Gnomish Engineer (level 54 and still not in Outlands) and this new one, who's now a Goblin Engineer. Hey, how could I resist a profession with someone in it named 'Stumpfingers' whose apparent loss is darkly hinted at as being a result of his chosen profession? The day my guy roars into Stormwind on his Mekgineer's Chopper will be a triumphant one for both him and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment