Saturday, April 14, 2012

Goblin vs. Gnome Engineering

[:1]I've come to understand at a certain point as an engineer you have to choose between Goblin and Gnome engineering and once choosing one you can't learn another. The engineering manual (you receive in a quest) outlines in general the differences between the 2, but doesn't give details. I'd like to know more specifically what you can make with one or the other so I can make an more informed choice. Is there an outline somewhere? Does someone have an opinion?|||go here to learn more http://www.wowwiki.com/Engineering#Specialization|||It looks like they have abandoned this distinction in the WotLK expansion. Prior you had to be Goblin for the XL jumper cables, but now you have the army knife which either can use.

Is there anyway to improve the chances of these things actually working?|||no there isn't|||is this specialty kinda broke like bs, leatherworking, etc? until further recipes/trainers get added of course.|||I understand this dilema, for once I was a young Druid with a similar decision, but that's besides the point. I am a real life engineer and build buildings, and craft them from my mind. At the fork in the road you're at, I this you should definately flip a coin, that's the only fair way. Unless your dog can talk, they're smart.|||Goblin for pker better with the bomb

If you choose more funny things, Gnome it is|||By my understanding of Engineering, Goblin is indeed better for explosives, whereas Gnomes make better gadgets for various, usually fun/strange, purposes. Such as the X-ray goggles :-/|||I chose Gnome they have useful things

Gnomish army knife

Gnomish cloaking device

Gnomish Rocket boots

Net projecter

X-ray specs

Mind control cap

No comments:

Post a Comment