Thursday, April 12, 2012

Where to mine?

[:1]Where are places to mine? I'm in Ghostlands but I can travel a short ways, but no huge journeys. Soo.... where?|||Just google "wow mining". I'd link ya but I need to look at what you are and are not allowed to link to again.

Took like 15 seconds to find the info though :P|||Depends on what you're mining.

Since Ghostlands, I'm betting Copper, Tin and silver maybe?

Do you use Gatherer and the wowhead database?|||Totaly useless post.

To help you, we need to know at least your char level and your skill level, as well as your race and where you have been around allready.

By the time you tipe all this, you can just google it though ^^|||alternatively, the addon Altoholic will give you suggestions if you select the skills tab and mouse over the char and profession.|||Quote:








Totaly useless post.




While you are technically correct in what you are saying (and while I know you already and I know you don't mean it bad), it isn't exactly fun to be a newcomer in a forum and get this reaction for merely asking a question.

Yes, we need more information, but you can break the news gently too.|||It's pretty relative to the areas that suit your level.

As a very general rule of thumb:



Starter areas - Copper

lvl 20 - Tin

lvl 30 - Iron / gold

lvl 40 - Mithril / Truesilver

lvl 50 - Thorium

lvl 60 - Fel Iron / Adamantite

lvl 70 - Cobalt / Khorium (1 ore 50g++ on my server)

lvl 75 - Saronite / Titanium

lvl 80+ - Obsidium / Elementium

No comments:

Post a Comment