Monday, April 16, 2012

Savage Saronite set equivalent for other classes?

I was hoping you could help me answer my question which is: Is there a Savage Saronite set equivalent for priests and warlocks? And if so what's the name and where can one buy the patterns for them.

Thanks in advance for your replies :)|||Link please?|||Yes. Made by Tailors.

Frostsavage set @ 420 skill.|||Quote:








Yes. Made by Tailors.

Frostsavage set @ 420 skill.




Sorry, I'm at work and can't view most WoW sites, but is there a LW equivalent?|||Just expect there to be an equally worthless equivalent for pretty much every class/spec.|||Not sure I'd say "equally useless" though the crafted PvP gear is less impressive than PvE blues for PvE. My druid had (maybe still has) a few pieces of the crafted spellcaster leather PvP when I started raiding, just because I didn't have anything better to put in those slots. So it makes acceptable filler till you get something else, but that's really the limit of it for PvE.

No comments:

Post a Comment