Saturday, April 14, 2012

Minor inscription research?

[:1]Just a quick few questions from other inscribers. At what point do I stop learning the minor glyphs? Is there a level or is it just when I have learned them all? What prompted this question is I have two different characters on two separate servers that don't know all the same minor glyphs but there are at different levels. Anyone know.

New Life|||When you've learned them all. It's a random chance, which ones you get. I don't think it based on level.|||How many are there? I've been leveling my Druid by doing this once a day and it caps at 120. I'm at around 110 now and have been doing it since 90 or so (when ever you can start doing it).

I know its taking a long time, but its also the cheapest way to level that section. She also has enchanting, so that char is not very rich at all!|||here is some information from wowwiki. http://www.wowwiki.com/Minor_Inscription_Research|||I've been doing the major and minor research for glyphs for 5 months almost every day and still making new ones. I think there's something like 30 min and maj per class?

No comments:

Post a Comment